Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bubble Guppies

This cake turned out so adorable! I wasn't sure at first how it was going to look. I couldn't get a picture in my head of the design. The actual Bubble Guppies cakes I had seen weren't helping me at all. Then I did a search for under the sea cakes and found some cute stuff! I had a lot of fun with this one. And I loved this cupcake pan! I think I'll be using it a lot in the future! This tiered cake is 10', 8', and 6' cupcake. The 10' tier is chocolate fudge/French vanilla marble with raspberry buttercream filling and vanilla buttercream/fondant icing. The 8' and cupcake tiers are confetti cake with raspberry buttercream filling and vanilla buttercream/fondant icing. Decorations are candy melt molds and fondant. Characters are bath squirters.






No comments:

Post a Comment